Tonight watching TV show at Trans 7. I'm not big fans of this TV show but something interesting topic ask me to watch till me late to pray. Topic on the show is talk about two children ride the bike from Pemalang city to Jakarta couse one of him miss so much to his father who work at Jakarta city, but on the way them feel confused not just confused but hungry too, they have been ask to everyone how to arrive in Jakarta but them nothing get the right answer, they has hungry and can't ride the bike anymore. Something happens with them, god meet them with the good person (a good person isn't always rich people) they just meet with gas sellers, but just him can help them, besides gas sellers give him something to eat he also meeting them with social government. Finally they can back home, with the news about them everywhere make them meet with his father. We know that they're not arriving in Jakarta but not look at that, look how they're so spirit about their dreams.
At the show the Psycholog tell that there is no children can live with one of parents, need mom and dad side the children. But look at me, when I was children I'm not living with my parents, just with ma grandma. My life was broken, I know bad to be friends and bad too at school. Ah, I can't tell it anymore. Just be aware if you have been to be parents, always keep your communication with your child, couse your child just need you in their life.

Good night