After almost five months joining Dinas Koperasi Perindustrian dan Perdagangan Kab. Tasikmalaya today first feel I can comunnicate well with them, the other officials government. Bcoz before Im feeling so strangers to work with them, but maybe need five months to adaptations. This month everything going well, besides I can work as counselor from Disperindag Kab. Tasikmalaya I help them too for their task at office and I'm join English club with teacher is the lecture from Siliwangi University. And the teacher is recommend from Kadis.
Last week is better impression, following Ppkl from Koperasi to visit his ukm, besides I can silaturahmi with them I can learn to how give effective counseling to ukm. They aren't from University so we need tell it well. Beside visiting ukm from Ppkl koperasi we going too other ukm as recommend from senior counselor. We are introduced with sutera preneur from Tasikmalaya. How awesome to hear history to build his business.
Well, this post is just tell you how I love so much my new job. I love this New Ship.